ALL OFFERS PRESENTED BY 5PM ON SATURDAY, 10 FEBRUARY (if not sold prior).
Brand new custom built and beautifully designed, this well planned family home is located lakeside of Blue Water Lake in the south west’s thriving location of Dunsborough.
This 4 bedroom x 2 bathroom home was designed to capture cross breezes and blends modern coastal living with easy care features and contemporary style on a low maintenance 576m2 block.
A stunning white high gloss galley style kitchen features white essa stone benchtops, soft closing drawers and stainless steel appliances and overlooks the open plan living area which flows seamlessly to the outdoor undercover alfresco. The kitchen also features a spacious walk in scullery with plenty of additional preparation space and pantry shelving.
The luxury master bedroom is king size with a specially designed dressing room / walk in robe. The master is carpeted and features a beautifully appointed ensuite.
The three minor bedrooms are generous in size, carpeted with all have built in robes.
Other features of this property include:-
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Hard waring PVC nature plank timber look flooring
• Extra high ceilings throughout
• Fully serviced office space
• Roller blinds
• Expansive storage in the laundry
• Fully reticulated lawn and garden
• Extremely private backyard with high fencing and limestone retaining
• Outdoor feature white pergola
• Double lock up garage
• Attractive coastal street elevation
• Only metres to walkway at popular Blue Water Lake
• Close to Dunsborough Lakes Golf Course, Community Centre, Library and Playing Fields
• Easy access to school bus stops
• Approx 2km’s to the crystal waters of Geographe Bay
Dunsborough offers an envious laidback lifestyle in a pristine location of the south west of W.A. This lovely home offers a coastal getaway equally suited for permanent or holiday living.
For full details and to arrange an inspection, contact Julie Fairclough.